Tanya Morales Registerd Nurse Aim Global Success Story




Hi there! Tanya Morales here, a registered nurse, never been employed by choice. 2008, I started my journey in network marketing, I was 19 when I had a dream bigger than myself. I didn’t have the slightest idea of what the business is all about back then but after attending the presentation, I made a brave decision to join the day after, kahit wala akong hawak na pera. I was so sure I can come up with the registration fee overnight, and so I did. Without me knowing that that decision would change my life forever. I was so sure back then that this is where I’m going to create tremendous wealth, I even told myself, “One day I will be someone in the industry.”
But my journey did not turn out the red carpet I pictured in my mind. On my first company, I lost a lot of friends, I lost a lot of money na pinangutang pa ng Mommy ko collateral yung last sasakyan nya na naiwan, and worst, in effect I lost her trust and support. Things got a little harder after, I decided to try again on my 2nd company, sabi ko sa sarili ko, “mga malalaking negosyante nalulugi ng milyon-milyon di nga tumitigil ako pa na daan libo lang, lakasan lang ng loob.” Yun lang pinakapuhunan ko sa buhay. And I embarked on another journey and I can say on my 2nd company, kahit naglayas ako sa amin at noodles nalang kinakain ko, I was able to build my self-confidence, kahit sino na stranger kaya ko mainvite at wala akong pili. Dun din ako nagkalakas ng loob kumausap even politicians without prior appointments, sabi ko lakasan lang ng loob to. I took advantage of my age, my pure intentions and the vision that I had to make a difference. But indeed great things don’t pay off right away, still I didn’t make it. Which led me to my 3rd company, there I was able to build a team, I earned at nabayaran ko utang ko sa mommy ko at dun ko din ulit nabalik tiwala nya. I was able to prove that I was making sense with my life. yet it was short-lived kasi nagsara ang company na yon at doon ako nakapag-isip na baka di talaga para sa akin ang networking.
BUT just when I thought of giving up, I was blessed with a mentor and a special friend, si Upline Louie Gascon, indeed there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. He convinced me to give it one last try, sabi nya, “sa networking ka nadapa, sa networking ka bumangon.” 3 years ago I started my AIM Global journey, I was just a spec, nasabi ko sa sarili ko sa dami ng napagdaanan ko, ang dami ko pa palang kailangan matutunan at makita. And Upline Louie did so well at making me see the bigger picture of networking. Ang dami kong nakilalang mga magagaling at isa na doon si Upline Joseph Lim and from then on, he became my personal idol. I can say, in every successful person, there was one person whom at their lowest point without a single doubt believed and made them see that they are going to rise up to greatness even when they don’t see it themselves. At para sa akin, si Upline Joseph yun and I will forever be grateful to him and to Upline Louie who never gave up on me. And what was once just a dream turned to reality.





My Career Timeline 
2014 – I was blessed with a great team, a dreamteam, Royals I bought my first car, Toyota Fortuner 2014 model I was awarded as part of the Millionaire’s circle awarded Cebu Top 18 awarded ELITES Top3 Hong Kong Trip Qualifier Travelled to Singapore 2015 – Priceless realizations and self-discovery sa networking nagkaroon ako ng true friends sa networking nabuo ang pagkatao ko sa networking natutunan ko mahalin ulit sarili ko sa networking I discovered my life purpose and no amount of material things and money could amount to that. Now I know why I want to be top 1 in AIM Global worldwide, why I want to be part of the Hall of Fame, why I want to be a world renowned Networker. Because I want to make a difference. Para sa akin it’s never about the money, the fancy cars, the mansions, the traveling the world and realizing how small it really is, nagsisimula palang ako malakas na kutob ko makukuha ko yan lahat. For me it’s the person that I’ve become in the process of achieving all those dreams, and the inspiration it can give to the world which would make a difference is the best thing about networking. I am just a simple girl, with a very simple dream, since I came from a broken family, I just want to create my own family founded by true love whose going to bear children with great minds, hearts and spirits and in our own little ways we can teach the world by example what unconditional love is and what it can do to the world. And I believe I can do that by achieving all material dreams now so that they won’t interfere with that great future. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD for networking, for the beautiful people surrounding me and for making my childhood dream come true, to have a ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY! Carrying abundance, the heart of a champion and excellence in me, I sure am gonna make this the best life ever! 

send US private message👉messenger 
join us: REGISTER HERE 

Comments